Hey, refer this blog to know How To Recover Yahoo Password. Having a password is mandatory to access your account. Without a password, you don’t have the right to access your account. You may see here that, whenever you are going to create an account, then it asks you to create a username as well as a password. And, you need to remember this password for further use. Always make a strong password with the use of the alphabet, numeric, and special character combination
Safety requires close attention when it comes to using online email accounts. Actually, hackers want to get your Yahoo email account credentials to hack your account. So, you need to take one of the most efficient measures to protect yourself to update your account password from time to time. So, once you read this blog, then you will become eligible to resolve your query How Can I Recover My Yahoo Mail Password.
Steps To Change Yahoo Mail Password:-
To change the password of Yahoo email, you have need to log in to your Yahoo account first from the web browser. After signing your account, apply the below furnishing steps carefully:
- First of all, go to click on the main menu from the right of your Yahoo window to access your account settings.
- Now, move further to access your account info.
- After that, you have to open your Yahoo account security page, and enter your current password.
- Now, you need to tap on the Change password button.
- After that, move to create a new password and re-type it to confirm your password.
- Now, you should have to tap on the Continue button to save the changes.
Steps To Recover Yahoo Mail Password:-
On the off chance, if you are unable to access your Yahoo email account, then you need to reset your account password. After resetting the password, you become eligible to access your Yahoo account again. So, go with the below steps to recover your account password:
Reset Password With The Use Of Phone Number:-
By opting this option, you can reset your account password with the use of a verification code that you receive as a text message on your mobile number. Come on the steps:
- First of all, open Yahoo on a web browser and tap on the sign-in tab.
- After that, you have to click on the Forget Password tab.
- Now, you need to enter your email address, and then tap on the Continue tab.
- Move further to select the phone number method to reset the password, and tap on the Yes, text me an account key tab.
- Now, Yahoo will send you a text message with the account key to recover the account password on your registered mobile number.
- Thereafter, you should have to enter this verification code and then harness the Verify tab.
- Now, create a new password and re-type it in the confirmation tab to confirm your new password.
- After that, click on the Continue tab to save the changes.
- Now, go to access your Yahoo account with the use of this new password.
So, these are the steps that you can utilize to recover your Yahoo email account password.
Conclusion:- In this blog, we discuss How To Recover Yahoo Password. You only need to utilize all the steps carefully. I hope, this write up helps you to resolve your issue.