The Covid19 pandemic has accelerated the revolution that is digital is compelling retailers to adapt swiftly to these changing times. But the cannabis industry is relatively new to the game that is retail gives you more space for innovation and possibilities to produce a fundamentally radical consumer experience by differentiating your organization from old-fashioned stores and pivoting strategically as customer behavior changes. Additionally, as the* that is( retail space matures, creating an incredible in-store experience is not enough anymore. And even though the possibility of returning to a‘normal’ that is so-called tantalizing for all, the ‘digital diaspora’ is here now to remain, and also you must use all available tools to transform the retail consumer experience at your cannabis dispensary.
So you could have the location that is perfect your marijuana dispensary, and you have even designed it aesthetically, keeping your target buyer personas in mind. But still, your dispensary is not attracting many customers because most of them are probably sitting indoors, expecting you to offer a more convenient, safer, and buying experience that is contactless. Ergo, it is time for you to get back to the drawing board and create an even more robust strategy for delighting your prospects in this age that is digital. The following five ways will help you design a superior cannabis dispensary customer experience in 2021.
1. Convenient Buying Options
Voluntarily or because of pandemic-related restrictions, people are working from home and spending more time indoors. Cannabis stores that are retail successfully pivoted to a company model integrating an eCommerce platform, curbside pickup and distribution choices in 2020 have actually provided a much better consumer experience throughout the ongoing pandemic. Certainly, such convenient buying options have increased consumer commitment and brand name recognition, and a lot of cannabis customers continues to buy services and products from dispensaries being satisfying their requirements now, even yet in a world that is post-pandemic. There was a time when online purchases and delivery only added revenue that is supplemental retail operations. But as times modification, these ongoing services are becoming the primary sources of revenue for retail stores. In today’s business environment, you must meet the demands of customers and offer a more convenient buying experience, as you figure out ways to grow your cannabis retail business during the pandemic.
2 that is ongoing. A Safe In-Store Shopping ExperienceSocial distancing should indeed be the latest norm even as we navigate the complexities of Covid19. Gone would be the days whenever you could arrange launch parties or be stoked up about a store that is crowded big occasions like 420. These days you must ensure that every customer entering your store is wearing a mask, is sanitizing their hands at the entrance, and even complying with temperature screeningcannabis if required. You can provide a safer shopping experience at the help to your dispensary of numerous technical tools incorporated along with your POS
:Queue administration – a competent queue management
solution permits clients to test into a virtual queue rather than waiting in a physical line, facilitating a secure, convenient, and many more individualized consumer experience.Self-Service Kiosks
- – With self-service kiosks and menus that are touchscreen customers can easily browse products, obtain information, and even order with the help of contactless payment options, without needing to interact with an employee if they prefer so. Such kiosks can even offer product that is personalized after a customer has filled up an instant questionnaire.Dedicated assessment stands
– you can transform some area into dedicated consultation booths as you free up interior space meant for queuing. Here, budtenders can advise customers as per their needs in a future that is pandemic-conscious and assessment appointments might be scheduled beforehand in your site.
3. Replicate experience that is in-store*)There’s an adage that you have to be where your customers are. And these days, most of your customers are spending time in the sphere that is digital and that means you must certanly be in a position to reproduce your in-store experience on online networks too. You need your consumers to help you in order to connect along with your company via all of your electronic interaction networks and select the conversation up seamlessly from where they left off. You must make the customer buyer journey more interactive by engaging them at every touchpoint, whether it is a media that are social or e-mail publication. With this, it is crucial to amount your presence that is online and an omnichannel customer experience.
Social Media- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and the likes may be the touchpoint that is first lots of your prospects. In 2021, having a social news strategy is incredibly imperative to relate with your marketplace.
Robust Informational Website– as soon as cannabis consumers have directed from social networking to your site, they anticipate comprehensive information become easily obtainable. Detailed menus that are online product information, a dedicated FAQs section, and customer reviews are few things that you must have on your website to educate consumers and address their queries. Also, offer signing up for your loyalty programs online and digital promotions to provide a more customized online experience that is retail
- Virtual Budtender assessment– numerous cannabis dispensaries have recently pivoted to providing free consultations that are online newbies who want to learn more about the effects of cannabis consumption before dabbling into it. Offering such a service will help you attract clients that are new your dispensary and improve the consumer experience.
4. Expand your item portfolio
As the appropriate cannabis retail industry goes mainstream so we overcome the stigmas connected with it, numerous customers who’re averse to old-fashioned ways of usage like cigarette smoking are searching for alternative and healthiest means to use cannabis. Edibles outperformed the cannabis industry development in 2020, and also this market is only going to develop further in the foreseeable future. This will be proof that you need to constantly conform to customer preferences and provide many different services and products, including* that is( edibles and concentrates, at your cannabis dispensary to stay relevant in this ever-evolving market and elevate the customer experience. As wearing masks may become a regularity in our lives in a world that is pandemic-conscious you’ll be able to market safe methods by attempting to sell branded masks as well as other paraphernalia, which will surely help in boosting consumer commitment and brand name recognition.
5. Grow your cannabis ecosystem
As you know, the cannabis industry is highly controlled, and* that is( laws keep changing on the fly. To thrive in this dynamic industry, you not only need a technology provider that grows with you but also continue to partner with companies in the cannabis ecosystem that are regularly innovating and adapting quickly to consumer behavior that is changing. To produce a high-grade buying that is online to clients, you should be in a position to incorporate your menus and stock with all the most useful online platforms like dutchie, weedmaps, and leafly, as well as have the ability to draw out insights from your own analytics and reporting to construct your personal future customer experience strategy. Cova computer software has an ever-expanding considerable network of partners in the cannabis ecosystem, whose solutions is seamlessly incorporated along with your dispensary POS system to enable you to continue steadily to offer a heightened cannabis retail consumer experience. To understand just what more Cova can perform for you personally, book a demo now.<!–[if lte IE 8]>